Phase 4 Films Picks Up 'A Little Bit Zombie' Stateside
The Canadian distributor acquired the U.S. home entertainment rights to Casey Walker's genre pic that stars Crystal Lowe and Kristopher Turner.
TORONTO - Phase Four Films has picked up the U.S. home entertainment rights to the Canadian genre pic A Little Bit Zombie, from director Casey Walker.
The indie film stars Crystal Lowe, Kristopher Turner and Shawn Roberts (Resident Evil: Afterlife), and comes from indie producer Cave Painting Pictures.
A Little Bit Zombie sees Turner play a company exec who becomes infected by a virus during a bachelor party, forced to avoid an obsessed zombie hunter and his Bridezilla-to-be (Crystal Lowe).
Christopher Bond and Trevor Martin wrote the zombie rom-com’s script, while Walker shares a producer credit with John Griffith.
Walker retains the U.S. theatrical releasing rights to his salute to the zombie genre, which has already received a Canadian release and is heading into a run on the U.S. festival circuit.
Anchor Bay Entertainment Canada grabbed the Canadian home entertainment rights to A Little Bit Zombie.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues
- James Franco Calls Times Theater Critic a ‘Little Bitch’ and Suggests He Work for Gawker
- See New Photos of Hannah and Adam Together on the Next Season of Girls
- Under the Skin, Only Lovers Left Alive, and a Brief History of the Art-Horror Film