The Philanthropy Issue: The Industry's Protectors of the Environment, Arts and Education
Disney President and CEO Robert Iger and his wife, Willow Bay, front the new issue of The Hollywood Reporter, which dedicates its cover story to the Hollywood heavyweights who are using their powers for good.
In its annual philanthropy issue, The Hollywood Reporter celebrates the industry’s big-hearted power players who use their money and talents to protect and support the arts, environment and education.
Hollywood’s most influential people step into the spotlight for the good works they’re doing to make the world a better place.
Read the full story from THR's latest issue here.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR