Phish New Year's Shows Return to Madison Square Garden
The four-night run kicks off Dec. 28 and marks the band's third consecutive year playing the legendary New York venue.
Phish will return to New York's Madison Square Garden for four New Year's shows. It's the band's third consecutive run at the legendary venue. To date, the group, which is comprised of guitarist/frontman Trey Anastasio, bassist Mike Gordon, keyboardist Page McConnell and drummer Jon Fishman, has played MSG 23 times since Dec. 1994.
The concerts kick off on Friday, Dec. 28 with a final bow on Dec. 31. Tickets go on sale beginning Oct. 20.
As always, the price of a Phish ticket includes a free MP3 download of that night's show in its entirety, recorded direct from the soundboard and fully mixed. The digital playback can be redeemed moments after the band steps off stage.
In other Phish news, the band's most recent series of west coast dates featured two very famous -- and rather unlikely -- pop stars in the audience: Justin Bieber, sporting a tie-dye T-shirt and hippie-esque beads, along with girlfriend Selena Gomez. The pop supercouple took in the band's Aug. 15 show at Long Beach Arena .
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR