Phish to Webcast New Year's Eve Concerts
Fans unable to attend the band's sold out four-night stand at New York's Madison Square Garden can watch online for as little as $13.50 per show.
Fans who couldn’t score a ticket to Phish’s upcoming four-night stand at New York’s Madison Square Garden are in luck: the band will webcast all of the sold out shows on livephish.com from Dec. 28 to 31.
This miracle doesn’t come for free, however. A four night pass will cost viewers $55 while individual shows can be viewed for $14.99 each. The New Year’s Eve concert, which has traditionally featured some sort of band gag at midnight -- last year’s involved a flying hot dog that delivered the foursome to the stage along with hundreds balloons (many of them wiener-shaped), confetti and streamers (see video below) -- has a price tag of $19.99.
Fans who purchase the webcast will also have access to an archived stream of the shows, which will be available within 72 hours of each concert.
Phish rang in 2011 at MSG as well, playing three nights and, for the first time, a Jan. 1 show. The band's three-set New Year's Eve bow featured 28 songs.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR