Phish to Webcast New Year's Eve Concerts
Fans unable to attend the band's sold out four-night stand at New York's Madison Square Garden can watch online for as little as $13.50 per show.
Fans who couldn’t score a ticket to Phish’s upcoming four-night stand at New York’s Madison Square Garden are in luck: the band will webcast all of the sold out shows on livephish.com from Dec. 28 to 31.
This miracle doesn’t come for free, however. A four night pass will cost viewers $55 while individual shows can be viewed for $14.99 each. The New Year’s Eve concert, which has traditionally featured some sort of band gag at midnight -- last year’s involved a flying hot dog that delivered the foursome to the stage along with hundreds balloons (many of them wiener-shaped), confetti and streamers (see video below) -- has a price tag of $19.99.
Fans who purchase the webcast will also have access to an archived stream of the shows, which will be available within 72 hours of each concert.
Phish rang in 2011 at MSG as well, playing three nights and, for the first time, a Jan. 1 show. The band's three-set New Year's Eve bow featured 28 songs.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)