PHOTO: ‘Stand by Me’ Cast Reunites 25 Years Later
Former child stars Jerry O'Connell, Corey Feldman and Wil Wheaton celebrate the anniversary of their 1986 coming-of-age classic.
On Wednesday, former child stars Jerry O'Connell, Corey Feldman and Wil Wheaton reunited in Los Angeles with Richard Dreyfus and director Rob Reiner to celebrate the 25th anniversary of their 1986 coming-of-age classic Stand By Me. (The film’s other star, River Phoenix, died at age 23 in 1993).
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR