PHOTO: ‘Stand by Me’ Cast Reunites 25 Years Later
Former child stars Jerry O'Connell, Corey Feldman and Wil Wheaton celebrate the anniversary of their 1986 coming-of-age classic.
On Wednesday, former child stars Jerry O'Connell, Corey Feldman and Wil Wheaton reunited in Los Angeles with Richard Dreyfus and director Rob Reiner to celebrate the 25th anniversary of their 1986 coming-of-age classic Stand By Me. (The film’s other star, River Phoenix, died at age 23 in 1993).The movie helped launch the careers of many of its stars, including O’Connell, who was 11 when he made his movie debut. Back then, the actor has said he was known as the “fat kid." Stand by Me received Golden Globe noms for best motion picture, drama and best director, as well as an Academy Award for adapted screenplay.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR