PHOTO: ‘Stand by Me’ Cast Reunites 25 Years Later
Former child stars Jerry O'Connell, Corey Feldman and Wil Wheaton celebrate the anniversary of their 1986 coming-of-age classic.
On Wednesday, former child stars Jerry O'Connell, Corey Feldman and Wil Wheaton reunited in Los Angeles with Richard Dreyfus and director Rob Reiner to celebrate the 25th anniversary of their 1986 coming-of-age classic Stand By Me. (The film’s other star, River Phoenix, died at age 23 in 1993).The movie helped launch the careers of many of its stars, including O’Connell, who was 11 when he made his movie debut. Back then, the actor has said he was known as the “fat kid." Stand by Me received Golden Globe noms for best motion picture, drama and best director, as well as an Academy Award for adapted screenplay.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Captain America' Conquers Box Office For Third Straight Week
- Jordin Sparks' Wears A Bikini To The Opening Of Tao Beach, Jason Derulo Joins Her In Gym Clothes
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Justin Bartha & Lia Smith Reportedly Welcome Baby Girl!
- Idina Menzel Sings 'Take Me or Leave Me' with Two Lucky Fans for Charity - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Sees Hearts While Dancing at Coachella!
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress