See Pictures of Nicolas Cage's Foreclosed Las Vegas Mansion
The multimillion-dollar property, which was sold a year ago after the bank foreclosed on the actor, is back on the market again.
Nicolas Cage's former Las Vegas mansion is back up for sale again.
Cage bought the 14,000-square-foot property in 2006 for $8.5 million. Two years later, he listed it at $9.95 million and later lowered the price to $9.49 million but failed to find a buyer.
A year ago, the bank foreclosed on the house, and it was reportedly snapped up the first day it was on the market, for close to the asking price of $4.95 million.
Now, it's back on the market for an asking price of $7.9 million, which the listing notes is a reduced price.
According to the listing -- which refers to the property as "Nicolas Cage's Ultimate Vegas Estate" -- the two-story house (with basement) boasts eight full baths, three fireplaces, a pool, a sauna and a 16-car garage. It also features granite countertops and marble/stone flooring, plus views of the city. See more photos and the listing here.
Cage currently stars in Season of the Witch, which opened last weekend in the No. 3 spot at the box office.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack