Grammys: Pink Goes Acrobatic During 'Try' Performance (Video)
UPDATED: The singer took a page out of her 2010 Grammy playbook with another high-flying performance.
Pink turned it up a notch for her Grammy Awards performance.
The singer showed off her power and flexibility in an acrobatic, Cirque du Soleil-inspired routine for the performance of her ballad, "Try," with audience members spinning her around at two points during the song -- a stunt she did just several years ago on the same Grammy stage.
But she wasn't finished. When she made it onto the stage, Pink -- nominated for two Grammys -- showed off several more yoga moves with a male dancer as they re-enacted a fight before her second song.
A mustached Nate Ruess, singer from fun., then joined Pink -- after a quick change into a full-length black skirt -- onstage for another mid-tempo ballad: their radio anthem, "Just Give Me a Reason."
The Staples Center audience gave a rousing standing ovation following the performance, though how much of it was for Pink's acrobatic prowess?
It wasn't the first time Pink has performed a Cirque-like routine at the Grammys. In 2010, Pink -- then in a flesh-colored suit with white piping -- impressed the Grammy audience with a high-flying rendition of "Glitter in the Air."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR