Grammys: Pink Goes Acrobatic During 'Try' Performance (Video)
UPDATED: The singer took a page out of her 2010 Grammy playbook with another high-flying performance.
Pink turned it up a notch for her Grammy Awards performance.
The singer showed off her power and flexibility in an acrobatic, Cirque du Soleil-inspired routine for the performance of her ballad, "Try," with audience members spinning her around at two points during the song -- a stunt she did just several years ago on the same Grammy stage.
But she wasn't finished. When she made it onto the stage, Pink -- nominated for two Grammys -- showed off several more yoga moves with a male dancer as they re-enacted a fight before her second song.
A mustached Nate Ruess, singer from fun., then joined Pink -- after a quick change into a full-length black skirt -- onstage for another mid-tempo ballad: their radio anthem, "Just Give Me a Reason."
The Staples Center audience gave a rousing standing ovation following the performance, though how much of it was for Pink's acrobatic prowess?
It wasn't the first time Pink has performed a Cirque-like routine at the Grammys. In 2010, Pink -- then in a flesh-colored suit with white piping -- impressed the Grammy audience with a high-flying rendition of "Glitter in the Air."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Will Hillary & Bill Clinton's Daughter Chelsea Be Running for Office?
- Zac Efron Gives a Lap Dance, Admits to 'Plowing' Lots of Chicks in Comedy Central Funny Video - Watch Now!
- Miley Cyrus Will 'Remain Hospitalized' After 'Extreme' Reaction to Sinus Infection Antibiotics
- Taylor Swift Steps Out for Ingrid Michaelson Concert in Brooklyn!