Pippa Middleton, Literary Agent Part Ways (Report)
For now, the famous ex-bridesmaid is not planning a follow-up to her first book, "Celebrate."
Pippa Middleton, whose derriere nearly stole the show on her sister's wedding day, has parted aways with her literary agent.
The U.K.'s Telegraph reports that the younger sister of Kate Middleton was dropped by her agent, David Godwin, over lackluster sales of her lifestyle book, Celebrate, released last year. Godwin was quoted as saying: "I am very sorry it has happened, but yes, it is true: I no longer represent Pippa and I wish her every good luck."
Meanwhile, The Daily Beast's Royalist blog, citing sources in publishing, says the split was due to Middleton having no follow-up project in the pipeline.
Starting next month, the famous former bridesmaid will debut a new column dubbed "Pippa's Friday Night Feasts" in the magazine for the British supermarket Waitrose.
It has been reported that Middleton ran into difficulties promoting Celebrate (for which she was said to have received a lofty advance of around $600K) because of a conflict of interest concerning her relationship to Royal Family.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR