Pitbull, Hot Chelle Rae to Perform on Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve
The artists join previously announced acts Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga on the ABC special.
Pitbull will continue his reign over the 2011 music scene all the way through to the final moments.
The rapper joins Hot Chelle Rae, recently named the American Music Awards' best new artist, as the most recent additions to ABC’s Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve lineup. The annual special will be hosted by Ryan Seacrest with Jenny McCarthy resuming her post in the heart of Times Square. For the Los Angeles-based portion of the show, Fergie will host.
Already slated to perform are Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga, who will take the stage in New York City.
The bi-costal celebration will kick off with a 40th Anniversary Party at 8 p.m. ET, hosted by McCarthy and Fergie. Seacrest will take over the airwaves beginning at 10 p.m. ET.
Pitbull most recently performed on the American Music Awards, produced by Dick Clark Productions, and will be seen on CBS' Wednesday night Grammy Nominations Concert Live at 10 p.m. ET/PT. His hit song “Give Me Everything,” featuring Ne-Yo and Nayer, topped the Billboard Hot 100 on June 26, marking the latin rapper's first ever No. 1 single.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!