Beck, Kendrick Lamar and Neutral Milk Hotel to Headline Pitchfork Music Festival
The three-day festival will be held July 18-20 in Chicago.
Beck, Kendrick Lamar and Neutral Milk Hotel are the headliners at the 2014 Pitchfork Music Festival.
Pitchfork unveiled the first round of performers Friday morning for the July 18-20 festival held at Chicago's Union Park.
Beck will headline Friday, July 18, which will include sets by Giorgio Moroder, Sun Kil Moon and Sharon Van Etten, just to name a few. On Saturday, July 19, Neutral Milk Hotel will take the stage that evening with performances during the day by such acts as tUnE-yArDs, Pusha T and Wild Beasts. On the final day on Sunday, July 20, Lamar anchors the night with preceding sets from Grimes and Slowdive.
Additional acts will be announced in the coming weeks.
Tickets for the three-day music festival are currently on sale. Three-day passes go for $130, while single-day tickets are $60.
The first round of performers is below.
Friday, July 18
Sun Kil Moon
The Haxan Cloak
Sharon Van Etten
Saturday, July 19
Neutral Milk Hotel
The Julie Ruin
Sunday, July 20
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR