Pixar's 'Brave,' Universal's 'Savages' to Screen at CineEurope
The European distributors trade show moves from Amsterdam to Barcelona this year.
COLOGNE, Germany - Disney will screen Brave, the latest Pixar animated feature, at this year's European distributors trade show CineEurope while Universal will use the event to give the continent's cinema owners a sneak peak at Oliver Stone's crime drama Savages.
Savages stars Aaron Johnson and Taylor Kitsch as buddies and pot growers who face off against a Mexican drug cartel that kidnaps their common girlfriend. Universal will screen the film for CineEurope attendees on the morning of June 19, well ahead of its U.S. bow July 6.
Disney will bow Brave at CineEurope on the afternoon of the same day, right after the film's Hollywood premiere June 18. Brave is a Scottish-themed fantasy film that features voice talent including Kelly Macdonald, Billy Connolly, Emma Thompson, Julie Walters and Craig Ferguson.
CineEurope moves from Amsterdam to its new home in Barcelona this year. Europe's premiere distributors trade show runs June 18-21.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR