Pixar's 'Brave,' Universal's 'Savages' to Screen at CineEurope
The European distributors trade show moves from Amsterdam to Barcelona this year.
COLOGNE, Germany - Disney will screen Brave, the latest Pixar animated feature, at this year's European distributors trade show CineEurope while Universal will use the event to give the continent's cinema owners a sneak peak at Oliver Stone's crime drama Savages.
Savages stars Aaron Johnson and Taylor Kitsch as buddies and pot growers who face off against a Mexican drug cartel that kidnaps their common girlfriend. Universal will screen the film for CineEurope attendees on the morning of June 19, well ahead of its U.S. bow July 6.
Disney will bow Brave at CineEurope on the afternoon of the same day, right after the film's Hollywood premiere June 18. Brave is a Scottish-themed fantasy film that features voice talent including Kelly Macdonald, Billy Connolly, Emma Thompson, Julie Walters and Craig Ferguson.
CineEurope moves from Amsterdam to its new home in Barcelona this year. Europe's premiere distributors trade show runs June 18-21.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'