Playboy Enterprises Ends Dispute With DirecTV, Will Take $13M Charge
6:32 PM PST 1/6/2011 by Paul Bond
The satellite giant had sued Playboy and its Spice Hot Entertainment unit in March.
Playboy Enterprises has ended its legal dispute with DirecTV and will take a $13 million charge on its fourth-quarter earnings as a result, the company said in a filing Thursday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile