Playdom to Pay $3 Million in FTC Settlement
3:10 PM PDT 5/12/2011 by Paul Bond
The Disney-owned game company was accused of collecting and disclosing personal information about children.
Disney’s social gaming acquisition Playdom has agreed to pay $3 million to settle claims that it had collected and disclosed personal information about children, the Federal Trade Commission said Thursday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile