PlayStation 3 Video Game 'Killzone 3' Aims to Ramp Up 3D Action Experience
The Guerrilla Games title, voiced by actors Malcolm McDowell and Ray Winstone, is the first PS3 game that was built from the ground up to take advantage of 3D gaming.
AMSTERDAM, the Netherlands -- The film industry used James Cameron's Avatar to usher in a new age of 3D filmmaking and generate incremental revenue at the box office. Sony Computer Entertainment hopes that Guerrilla Games' Killzone 3, which shipped Tuesday, will do the same on the home entertainment front, enticing PlayStation 3 gamers to upgrade to 3D TV sets for a stereoscopic 3D action experience.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR