Police Called to Tom Cruise's Beverly Hills Home Over Possible Burglary (Report)
Beverly Hills authorities told CBS2/KCAL9 that an individual had been "detained" for trespassing.
Police were called to Tom Cruise's Beverly Hills home on Sunday night after reports of a possible burglary or break-in, CBSLA.com reported.
The Beverly Hills authorities were reportedly notified sometime after 8 p.m. that a possible burglar was on the property. Police told CBS2/KCAL9 that an individual had been "detained" for trespassing.
Authorities have not yet confirmed that the house was broken into or if Cruise was home at the time.
Cruise and then-wife Katie Holmes reportedly bought the property for $30.5 million in 2007, just six months after they were married.
The 10,000-square-foot house, built in 1937, boasts seven bedroom and nine baths. It includes a tennis court and swimming pool.
Cruise and Holmes' divorce was finalized in August, less than two months after she filed divorce papers.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kim Kardashian's Nuptials to Kanye West Could Be the Wedding of the Century!
- Miranda Kerr Will Chop Off Her Long Hair One Day, Be Prepared!
- Katie Holmes Shows Star Power Right Before Tribeca Film Festival Kicks Off!
- Ryan Lochte & Ireland Baldwin Are Proud American Icons for Calvin Klein White Label's Campaign!