Police Called to Tom Cruise's Beverly Hills Home Over Possible Burglary (Report)
Beverly Hills authorities told CBS2/KCAL9 that an individual had been "detained" for trespassing.
Police were called to Tom Cruise's Beverly Hills home on Sunday night after reports of a possible burglary or break-in, CBSLA.com reported.
The Beverly Hills authorities were reportedly notified sometime after 8 p.m. that a possible burglar was on the property. Police told CBS2/KCAL9 that an individual had been "detained" for trespassing.
Authorities have not yet confirmed that the house was broken into or if Cruise was home at the time.
Cruise and then-wife Katie Holmes reportedly bought the property for $30.5 million in 2007, just six months after they were married.
The 10,000-square-foot house, built in 1937, boasts seven bedroom and nine baths. It includes a tennis court and swimming pool.
Cruise and Holmes' divorce was finalized in August, less than two months after she filed divorce papers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR