Police Search Charlie Sheen's House for Weapons
8:40 PM PST 3/10/2011 by Kimberly Nordyke
UPDATED: The LAPD searches for firearms on the same day Sheen filed a $100 million lawsuit against Warner Bros. and "Two and a Half Men" co-creator Chuck Lorre.
The Los Angeles Police Department searched Charlie Sheen's house Thursday night for the presence of weapons, which would be a violation of the restraining order taken out against him last week by his ex-wife Brooke Mueller.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile