Political Ads: TV's $2.9 Billion Battle
6:00 AM PDT 9/25/2012 by Tina Daunt
The early winner? Local stations, as spending far outpaces 2008 and Obama and Romney inhale dwindling airtime in every swing state.
No matter which presidential candidate prevails Nov. 6, local television already is this election cycle's big winner.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile