POLL: Who should play Ronald Reagan?
Ronald Reagan in 1940 DisplayVote66945();
The story of Ronald Reagan's life -- from boyhood to Hollywood actor to leader of the free world -- is headed to the big screen.
The feature film, simply titled "Reagan," has a $30 million production budget and is scheduled to be released next year. The pic is based on two biographies, "The Crusader" and "God and Ronald Reagan," by Paul Kengor.
But this won't be the first project about Reagan. In 2003, Showtime aired the controversial miniseries "The Reagans" starring James Brolin. (Find out what Brolin had to say about the 40th president here. Read the review of the miniseries here.)
We've compiled a list of five actors we think could fill the role, from up-and-comer Andrew Garfield ("The Social Network," "Never Let Me Go") to Chris Pine ("Star Trek").
Who do you think should play Reagan?
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Addresses Sexual Abuse Allegations: They Are 'Outrageous' & 'Completely False'
- Elizabeth Banks Attends Screening for 'Walk of Shame', Wears Two Dresses!
- 'Jem & the Holograms' Leading Cast Revealed: Aubrey Peeples, Stefanie Scott, & More!
- Novak Djokovic Expecting First Child with Fiancee Jelena Ristic!