POLL: Who should play Ronald Reagan?
Ronald Reagan in 1940 DisplayVote66945();
The story of Ronald Reagan's life -- from boyhood to Hollywood actor to leader of the free world -- is headed to the big screen.
The feature film, simply titled "Reagan," has a $30 million production budget and is scheduled to be released next year. The pic is based on two biographies, "The Crusader" and "God and Ronald Reagan," by Paul Kengor.
But this won't be the first project about Reagan. In 2003, Showtime aired the controversial miniseries "The Reagans" starring James Brolin. (Find out what Brolin had to say about the 40th president here. Read the review of the miniseries here.)
We've compiled a list of five actors we think could fill the role, from up-and-comer Andrew Garfield ("The Social Network," "Never Let Me Go") to Chris Pine ("Star Trek").
Who do you think should play Reagan?
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR