'Poltergeist' Reboot Adds 'The Following's' Kyle Catlett
Sam Rockwell and Rosemarie DeWitt will star in MGM's horror pic.
MGM's Poltergeist reboot has added Kyle Catlett, the young actor who starred in the first season of FX's serial-killer drama The Killing.
Catlett will play the middle child, Griffin, in the Bowen family, with Sam Rockwell and Rosemarie DeWitt set to star as the Bowen parents. City of Ember's Gil Kenan is directing from a script by David Lindsay-Abaire.
The story follows the Bowens as their home is terrorized and their youngest child goes missing when a supernatural force takes over their home.
Sam Raimi and Rob Tapert are producing via their Ghost House Pictures banner with Roy Lee. Nathan Kahane is executive producing.
Catlett played young Joey Matthews on The Following. He'll next be seen in the Weinstein Co. feature The Young and Prodigious T.S. Spivet, which will be released October. He's repped by Don Buchwald & Associates.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR