'Pompeii,' 'Tarzan 3D' Bolster Summit International Sales (Cannes 2011)
8:32 AM PDT 5/17/2011 by Pamela McClintock
Zombie pic "Warm Bodies" is almost sold out while "Step Up" sequel "cleaned up," sales president David Garrett tells THR.
CANNES -- Summit Entertainment International’s big-budget Pompeii was molten hot at the Cannes film market this year, selling out around the globe. Summit also did nicely by Tarzan 3D and Step Up 4.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile