Post-Holiday 'Harry Potter' Nabs Another $20.8 Mil to Top Friday Box Office
9:14 AM PST 11/27/2010 by Gregg Kilday
'Tangled' takes second place with $19.7 million as 'Burlesque' soft steps into fifth with $4.5 million.
As the nation feasted on leftovers Friday, it also scarfed up movies, with Warners' Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, once again at the top of the menu.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile