Poster for Wes Anderson's 'Grand Budapest Hotel': Grand Is No Understatement
The "Moonrise Kingdom" follow-up reunites the writer-director with Bill Murray, Jason Schwartzman and Owen Wilson -- who are joined this time by Ralph Fiennes and Saoirse Ronan.
With an old-fashioned, illustrative quality, the first poster for Wes Anderson's Grand Budapest Hotel aligns with his signature whimsical nostalgia, along with an ability to wrangle the industry's most exciting ensembles.
There are familiar faces on the lineup: Edward Norton, Jason Schwartzman, Tilda Swinton, Harvey Keitel and Bill Murray all return from Moonrise Kingdom.
Owen Wilson, Willem Dafoe, Jeff Goldblum, and Adrien Brody clocked time in previous Anderson pictures (most recently The Darjeeling Limited and The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou); and somehow there's room for a few newcomers, including Ralph Fiennes, Saoirse Ronan, Tom Wilkinson, Lea Seydoux, F. Murray Abraham and Jude Law.
Vacancy at the aforementioned hotel is expected to be limited.
Earlier reports suggested the film centered on a legendary concierge and his young protege, with a plot focusing on "the theft and recovery of a priceless Renaissance painting, the battle for an enormous family fortune and the slow and then sudden upheavals that transformed Europe during the first half of the 20th century."
The Grand Budapest Hotel will be released by Fox Searchlight in 2014.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR