It's Official: PR Exec Jack Horner Joins Warner Bros. Pictures Group
The former News Corp. publicist will be executive vp theatrical communications for the studio.
Jack Horner has been named executive vp theatrical communications for Warner Bros. Pictures Group, the studio announced on Wednesday. The move comes weeks after THR first reported that the former News Corp. publicity executive would be joining Warners in Burbank.
This position is newly created, with Horner reporting to marketing chief Sue Kroll. He'll work closely with Warner Bros. film president Jeff Robinov, corporate communications executive vp Sue Fleishman and the film division’s domestic and international publicity units.
“We've been looking for the right executive and Jack is a perfect fit who will strengthen our group in many ways,” Kroll said in a statement.
Horner will move to Los Angeles from New York, where he was vp corporate affairs and corporate communications for News Corp. During his tenure at the company, he helped deal with the fallout from the unfolding phone-hacking scandal.
"His track record speaks for itself and he brings a sharp perspective on the daily communications issues we face as a film studio," Kroll said.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR