'Precious' star officially joins 'The Big C'
Gabourey Sidibe will reprise her role from the pilot
Oscar nominee Gabourey Sidibe has officially joined Showtime's upcoming dark comedy series "The Big C" in a recurring capacity.
The "Precious" star will reprise the role from the pilot, which was billed as a guest star/potential recurring.
On the show, starring Laura Linney as a repressed suburban wife and mother who reclaims her life after a terminal cancer diagnosis, Sidibe plays a smart-alecky student in Cathy's class.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera