President Obama, Michelle to Return to 'Oprah Winfrey Show'
The couple’s first joint interview with Winfrey since 2006 will air this May.
President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, are returning to The Oprah Winfrey Show -- in a show to air in the last month of her talk show.
The White House and Harpo publicists confirm the Obamas will tape their interview in Chicago on April 27, and the show will air on May 2. Winfrey's daily syndicated talk show goes dark on May 25 after 25 years on the air.
The last time the Obamas appeared together on Winfrey's talk show was 2006. But she was a frequent presence on the campaign trail -- raising millions of dollars -- for Obama, and has interviewed the president several times since he was elected into office.
Obama recently kicked off his re-election campaign for 2012.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR