President Obama to Return to L.A. on Sept. 9
The POTUS will take part in a one-hour special event featuring a roundtable discussion.
President Barack Obama will be in Los Angeles on Monday, Sept. 9, for an “off the cuff” roundtable discussion with a small group of deep-pocketed Democratic donors, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Though the event's precise location is not yet known, a limited number of tickets will be made available for $32,400 per guest.
Invitations to the small event, organized by the Democratic National Committee's finance team, were sent out Monday afternoon to a select group of major Los Angeles contributors.
The announcement comes just weeks after Obama's last trip to Hollywood, during which he appeared on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno and met with supporters to discuss the rollout of Obamacare.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws