'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Joins James Franco's 'The Sound and the Fury' (Exclusive)
Actor Keegan Allen will star in Franco's adaptation of the William Faulkner novel.
Keegan Allen, one of the male leads of Pretty Little Liars, has joined the cast of James Franco’s The Sound and the Fury.
Franco is both directing and starring in the adaptation of the William Faulkner novel, which tells of an aristocratic family in Jefferson, Miss., that faces financial ruin.
Allen is joining an eclectic cast that includes Jon Hamm, Tim Blake Nelson, Seth Rogen, Danny McBride, Loretta Devine and Janet Gretzky, among others.
Allen is playing a showman who runs away with the family’s young niece, Miss Quentin (Joey King).
The latest deal reunites Allen with Franco, with whom he worked in Bukowski, the indie feature Franco recently directed about the poet and novelist who died in 1994.
On Liars, Allen plays misunderstood bad boy Toby Cavanaugh. He is repped by APA and Konrad Leh of Creative Talent Group.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws