'Prime Suspect' Casts 'The Shield's' Kenny Johnson
The actor joins NBC's rebooted cop drama as a new boyfriend for Maria Bello's Jane Timoney.
NBC cop drama Prime Suspect is adding another regular.
Kenny Johnson, best known for his detective roles on FX's The Shield and TNT's Saving Grace, will join the Maria Bello-led cast as Bello's onscreen boyfriend, Matt. The series, a reimagined version of the BBC original, also counts Aidan Quinn as a star.
Come fall, Suspect will round out NBC's Thursday evening block, which is otherwise dominated by comedies. The drama will premiere Sept. 22.
Johnson, whose other credits include stints on FX's Sons of Anarchy and CBS' Cold Case, is repped by Paradigm and KLWG.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR