Prince William, Kate Middleton and Prince Harry to Visit Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden
The studio's facility and "Harry Potter" tour attraction is to get the royal seal of approval at its inauguration April 26.
LONDON – The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry are scheduled to attend the inauguration of Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden on April 26.
The royal party will attend, along with about 500 guests, the official opening of the Hollywood studio's sprawling U.K. site on the outskirts of the British capital, which also boasts a Harry Potter tour attraction.
During the tour, Prince William, Kate Middleton and Prince Harry will be introduced to some of the creative teams from recent Warner Bros. productions.
The duke and duchess and Prince Harry will attend the official inauguration of Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden, during which Prince William is billed as being set to give a short speech.
The royal party then will host a meeting for its Charities Forum in the Great Hall, one of the original sets from the Harry Potter franchise featured in Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter.
Warner Bros. pumped $157 million (£100 million) into the facility after purchasing the site in late 2010.
Started in 2006 by Prince William and Prince Harry, the Charities Forum provides a platform for collaborative activity between the participating charities and organizations.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR