Prince William Sings 'Living on a Prayer' With Bon Jovi, Taylor Swift (Video)
The British royal belted it out at a Kensington Palace fundraiser.
The future king of England knows how to rock out.
Prince William joined Jon Bon Jovi and Taylor Swift onstage Monday during a charity gala at Kensington Palace in London. Bon Jovi convinced William to join him for "Living on a Prayer," with William reportedly agreeing, but only if Swift joined them.
A snippet of the British royal's collaboration with the music stars has hit online, via Instagram (see below).
It was the first concert held at Kensington Palace, and the event benefited the youth homelessness charity Centrepoint. Other stars attending included Colin Firth, Benedict Cumberbatch and Downton Abbey's Michelle Dockery and Allan Leech, reported the U.K's Express.
William is known for being partial to Bon Jovi's "Living on a Prayer." In 2011 he sang a karaoke version of the hit at his cousin Zara Phillips' wedding.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack