Princess Beatrice Interning at Sony Pictures Television
The Queen of England's granddaughter will swap royal life for learning the ropes in the entertainment industry.
Princess Beatrice is set to become an intern at Sony Pictures Television.
The 25-year-old daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson has reportedly begun a work-experience assignment at the London headquarters of the TV and film production house, which distributes shows such as NBC drama The Blacklist and ABC comedy The Goldbergs.
Beatrice had previously worked at an investment firm in Britain's capital city before taking off for the summer to travel to St. Barts and Aspen, Colo., according to the Daily Mail.
The princess is the oldest daughter of Andrew and Sarah, who were divorced in 1996. While she retains the title HRH (Her Royal Highness), Queen Elizabeth II's granddaughter does not receive tax payers' money and is not classed as a working member of the royal family.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park