Princess Charlene of Monaco To Open Toronto Grace Kelly Exhibit With New Husband
Separate lives for Prince and Princess of Monaco? The royal couple are due to open a Toronto International Film Festival exhibition on November 2.
TORONTO – Prince Albert of Monaco and his new bride, Charlene Wittstock, are due to fly to Toronto on November 2 to open the Grace Kelly: From Movie Star to Princess exhibition at the Toronto International Film Festival’s Bell Lightbox headquarters.
The prince and princess of Monaco will usher in the exhibition of items and artifacts from Grace Kelly’s days as a leading lady in Hollywood to a princess in Monaco’s ruling Monegasque family.
The joint appearance promised in Toronto follows media speculation that the prince and princess of Monaco are leading separate lives after their recent wedding.
The Grace Kelly: From Movie Star to Princess exibition is based on the Grimaldi Forum’s The Grace Kelly Years exhibition in Monaco, and the Victoria and Albert Museum’s Grace Kelly: Style Icon exhibition in London.
Bell Lightbox is the only North American stop for the Grace Kelly exhibition.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR