Pro7's Red Arrow goes Dutch with Sultan Sushi
To produce lifestyle and reality-TV formats for local b'casters
COLOGNE, Germany -- Pan-European broadcasting group ProSiebenSat.1 has set up a Dutch outlet for Sultan Sushi, the Belgian production company it acquired earlier this year.
Johan Tuyaerts and Jan Keersmaekers, CEO and COO respectively of Sultan Sushi Belgium, will jointly run the new, Amsterdam-based operation and act as managing directors for the Benelux region for ProSieben's production outfit Red Arrow Entertainment. The focus will be on producing lifestyle and reality-TV formats for local broadcasters.
Veteran Dutch producer Jeanine Blom will head up operations at Sultan Sushi Netherlands. Blom's resume includes stints with format champs Strix Television and Endemol.
Her first production with Sultan Sushi will be "House Hunt," a Belgian real-estate format currently in its 10th season on the VT4 network. Sultan Sushi will produce a Dutch version for ProSieben-owned network SBS6 in the Netherlands.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR