Producer Reveals Michael Jackson Tracks Needed 'Considerable Digital Enhancement'
9:49 PM PST 12/13/2010 by David Ciminelli
Despite admitting going high-tech to get the vocals right, Teddy Riley says fans are "still hearing the true Michael Jackson."
According to famed producer Teddy Riley, one of the main producers on the posthumous Michael Jackson album, Michael, which drops Dec. 14, the late King of Pop's vocal tracks required considerable digital enhancement.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile