PGA Announces 2014 Awards Date
The 25th annual awards ceremony will take place in January.
The 2014 Producers Guild Awards will take place Sunday, Jan. 19, the Producers Guild of America announced Thursday. The guild's awards event, which will be celebrating its 25th anniversary, will be held at the Beverly Hilton.
At the 2013 PGA Awards, Argo producers Ben Affleck, George Clooney and Grant Heslov took the top prize. Special honors were given to Bob and Harvey Weinstein, J.J. Abrams and the documentary film Bully.
The first PGA Awards took place in 1990, when they were still called the Golden Laurel Awards. Richard Zanuck and Lili Fini Zanuck took home the award for best produced motion picture for Driving Miss Daisy.
The PGA Awards honor excellence in motion picture, television and new-media productions.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws