Producers Post Sundance Opening Film 'Wish You Were Here' Trailer Online
Aquarius Films and Blue Tongue Films have released a sample for their Park City event opener.
Aquarius Films and Blue Tongue Films have released the trailer for their Sundance opening night feature, Wish You Were Here.
The trailer shows the repercussions for a group of friends, played by Joel Edgerton, Teresa Palmer and the film's co-writer, Felicity Price, who are torn apart after an idyllic Cambodian holiday ends when one of the group, played by Antony Starr, goes missing.
With the world premiere of the film selected in Sundance’s prestigious World Cinema Dramatic Competition category, the question is could first time feature writer-director Kieran D’Arcy Smith looks set to follow in the critically acclaimed footsteps of his Blue Tongue colleague, David Michod, who had his major success, Animal Kingdom, in 2010, starting with the audience prize at Sundance.
Here's the clip:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera