'Project Runway: All Stars' Judge Isaac Mizrahi Gets Married (Video)
The fashion designer wed Arnold Germer, his boyfriend of six years, in November.
Isaac Mizrahi and longtime beau, Arnold Germer, have tied the knot.
The Project Runway: All Stars judge and fashion designer announced the news on Wednesday's edition of The Wendy Williams Show, using his wedding band as a conversation starter.
He said the two got hitched Nov. 30 at City Hall in New York City, deciding to take a low-key route following pressure from friends to "have a series of parties" and enlist the expertise of fellow designer Vera Wang, among other big ideas. "We were terrified and we decided to just elope at City Hall," Mizhrahi, 50, told host Wendy Williams.
Mizrahi said he met Germer a decade ago, and they began dating four years later.
"I didn't really expect it to be a ceremony -- I thought it was just a bunch of paperwork," he said of their "I do's."
"Then [the justice of the peace] said, 'Meet us at the chapel ... Please come forward. Do you, Arnold Germer, take...' and I started sobbing. It was one of those moments [where] I wasn't expecting that kind of emotional, emotional impact. I think when it's right, you know it."
Watch the video below.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills