'Project Runway: All Stars' Judge Isaac Mizrahi Gets Married (Video)
The fashion designer wed Arnold Germer, his boyfriend of six years, in November.
Isaac Mizrahi and longtime beau, Arnold Germer, have tied the knot.
The Project Runway: All Stars judge and fashion designer announced the news on Wednesday's edition of The Wendy Williams Show, using his wedding band as a conversation starter.
He said the two got hitched Nov. 30 at City Hall in New York City, deciding to take a low-key route following pressure from friends to "have a series of parties" and enlist the expertise of fellow designer Vera Wang, among other big ideas. "We were terrified and we decided to just elope at City Hall," Mizhrahi, 50, told host Wendy Williams.
Mizrahi said he met Germer a decade ago, and they began dating four years later.
"I didn't really expect it to be a ceremony -- I thought it was just a bunch of paperwork," he said of their "I do's."
"Then [the justice of the peace] said, 'Meet us at the chapel ... Please come forward. Do you, Arnold Germer, take...' and I started sobbing. It was one of those moments [where] I wasn't expecting that kind of emotional, emotional impact. I think when it's right, you know it."
Watch the video below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack