Project Runway Finale Maintains Season 9 Ratings Growth
Lifetime's 7-year-old competition sees steady growth over season, finishing just shy of 3 million.
Season 9 of Project Runway rapped up on Lifetime Thursday night, on par with previous performance in adults 18 to 49, but up smidgen in viewers.
Live and same-day viewers brought in 2.99 million for Project Runway, with a 1.1 in the adults 18 to 49 demographic.
The first part of the finale, airing October 20, was seen by 2.98 million.
It marks the end of a steady season for the veteran competition.
The July season opener averaged 2.7 million viewers, 1.4 million of which were adults 18 to 49. August episodes saw average viewership grow to 2.8 million.
Season 8 of Project Runway, which ran in 2010, averaged 4.4 million viewers, making it the 16th most-watched basic cable original series.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR