Project Runway Finale Maintains Season 9 Ratings Growth
Lifetime's 7-year-old competition sees steady growth over season, finishing just shy of 3 million.
Season 9 of Project Runway rapped up on Lifetime Thursday night, on par with previous performance in adults 18 to 49, but up smidgen in viewers.
Live and same-day viewers brought in 2.99 million for Project Runway, with a 1.1 in the adults 18 to 49 demographic.
The first part of the finale, airing October 20, was seen by 2.98 million.
It marks the end of a steady season for the veteran competition.
The July season opener averaged 2.7 million viewers, 1.4 million of which were adults 18 to 49. August episodes saw average viewership grow to 2.8 million.
Season 8 of Project Runway, which ran in 2010, averaged 4.4 million viewers, making it the 16th most-watched basic cable original series.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Isabel Lucas & Jim Sturgess Bring 'Electric Slide' to Tribeca Film Fest!
- Sofia Vergara's 'Fading Gigalo' Threesome Scene: I Was a Little Nervous!
- Leighton Meester Enjoyed Easter Dinner with Husband Adam Brody - Find Out the Romantic Details! (Exclusive)
- Emma Stone Publicly Questions Boyfriend Andrew Garfield's Views on Femininity - Watch Now!