'Project X' Trailer: Teens Get Rowdy, Raunchy in Movie Produced by 'Hangover' Director Todd Phillips (Video)
The comedy, which opens March 2, centers on a party thrown by three high school seniors looking to make a name for themselves.
Director Todd Phillips has already explored the aftermath of a night of partying in both The Hangover and its sequel. Now, he's turned his attention to what happens during the party itself.
The helmer has produced a low-budget teen comedy, Project X, that centers on three high school seniors who throw a big birthday bash to make a name for themselves, but things quickly spiral out of control as word of the party gets around.
The R-rated movie features a cast of newcomers, including Thomas Mann, Jonathan Daniel Brown and Oliver Cooper.
Warner Bros. released the first trailer for the movie on Wednesday, and it shows a raucous, rowdy party featuring scantily clad teens, a car driving into a pool and a house fire.
"Game changing," replies another.
The movie, which marks the directorial debut of Nima Nourizadeh, opens March 2.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR