Prometheus CEO Steps Down
Richard Beckman departs transformed media company.
The CEO of Prometheus Global Media is stepping down.
Richard Beckman, who joined the company during its purchase of The Hollywood Reporter, Adweek and Billboard in 2010, made the announcement today with Prometheus' board of directors.
“I came to Prometheus with a strategic vision for the company,” Beckman said in a statement, “and having been fortunate to work with a group of talented individuals on these storied brands, I am proud of what we accomplished here over the last two and a half years. I wish them continued success in the future.”
Beckman, a former top sales executive for Conde Nast, worked on many facets of Prometheus, from THR’s reinvention to the relaunch of Adweek and The Billboard Music Awards.
“Richard was an important part of our brands’ success in these past years, and we wish him all the best in the future,” said James Finkelstein, chairman of Prometheus Global Media.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR