Proper to produce Canadian 'Come Dine'
Reality cooking series would air on the W Network
TORONTO -- Canadian indie producer Proper Television is to produce a Canuck version of Channel Four's "Come Dine with Me" reality cooking series for the W Network.
Toronto-based Proper, which has an output deal with ITV Worldwide, purchased the ITV Studios format to produce a Canadian series where five amateur chefs out-cook and out-snipe each other to become the ultimate dinner party host.
Production on Canada's "Come Dine With Me" series will start this summer, before a fall 2010 airdate on W, Canada's women cable channel.
W already airs the Channel Four "Come Dine With Me" series on its weekend schedule.
ITV Studios' "Come Dine with Me" format has been produced locally in 20 territories and in 11 languages.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR