Proper to produce Canadian 'Come Dine'
Reality cooking series would air on the W Network
TORONTO -- Canadian indie producer Proper Television is to produce a Canuck version of Channel Four's "Come Dine with Me" reality cooking series for the W Network.
Toronto-based Proper, which has an output deal with ITV Worldwide, purchased the ITV Studios format to produce a Canadian series where five amateur chefs out-cook and out-snipe each other to become the ultimate dinner party host.
Production on Canada's "Come Dine With Me" series will start this summer, before a fall 2010 airdate on W, Canada's women cable channel.
W already airs the Channel Four "Come Dine With Me" series on its weekend schedule.
ITV Studios' "Come Dine with Me" format has been produced locally in 20 territories and in 11 languages.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Captain America' Conquers Box Office For Third Straight Week
- Jordin Sparks' Wears A Bikini To The Opening Of Tao Beach, Jason Derulo Joins Her In Gym Clothes
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Justin Bartha & Lia Smith Reportedly Welcome Baby Girl!
- Idina Menzel Sings 'Take Me or Leave Me' with Two Lucky Fans for Charity - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Sees Hearts While Dancing at Coachella!
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress