ProSieben Signs New Multi-Year Output Deal With Warner Bros.
The deal includes rights to “Man of Steel,” “The Dark Knight Rises” and “Pacific Rim.”
BERLIN– German broadcaster ProSiebenSat.1 has signed a multi-year output deal with Warner Bros. International Television Distribution (WBITD), securing free TV rights for Warner’s upcoming slate, including The Dark Knight Rises, Man of Steel and Pacific Rim.
The deal also gives ProSieben TV rights to local productions released by Warner Bros. Germany from 2013 on. This will include Kokowaah 2, Til Schweiger’s sequel to his hit comedy, which is set to begin shooting this fall.
Among the library titles in the deal are Peter Jackson’s Lord of the Rings trilogy and several of the Harry Potter films. ProSieben will also have the pick of Warner’s television output.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR