ProSiebenSat.1 Secures 'Homeland' for Germany
Showtime's Golden Globe-winning series Stars Claire Danes and Damian Lewis.
COLOGNE, Germany - Broadcast group ProSiebenSat.1 has snatched up German rights to Showtime's Golden Globe-winning terrorist drama Homeland.
The series, which Stars Claire Danes and Damian Lewis, has been ratings hit for Showtime, delivering an average of 4.23 million total viewers across all platforms. 1.71 million viewers tuned in for the season finale in December, a record for a freshman series on Showtime.
ProSiebenSat.1, which controls five free-to-air channels in Germany, has not yet set a date for Homeland's local debut.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR