Psy, Justin Bieber Headline NFL, CFL Football Half-Time Shows in Toronto
The "Gangnam Style" star will perform at an NFL game in Toronto, while the Canadian pop phenom will appear alongside Carly Rae Jepsen at 100th Grey Cup game.
TORONTO – The Korean rapper and YouTube phenom PSY is to perform “Gangnam Style” when the NFL’s Buffalo Bills clash with the Seattle Seahawks in Toronto on December 16.
PSY will make his first Canadian appearance as he headlines the half-time show at the Rogers Center, to air on the Citytv and Sportsnet channels here.
The PSY appearance will follow rival sports channel TSN snagging Canadian pop sensations Justin Bieber and Carly Rae Jepsen for the half-time show at the 100th Grey Cup on Nov. 25.
The all-Canadian talent lineup for the Grey Cup, the championship game for the Canadian Football League, will also include performances by Marianas Trench and Gordon Lightfoot.
And Burton Cummings and Johnny Reid will headline the Grey Cup kick-off show at Rogers Center in Toronto.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Matt Bomer Talks 'Fifty Shades' Casting Rumors, Wants to Return for 'Magic Mike XXL'!
- Taylor Swift & Sarah Hyland See an Off-Broadway Play Together!
- Hilary Duff Treats Herself to a Vegan Dinner at Crossroads!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Express Sadness Over Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother