Psy, Justin Bieber Headline NFL, CFL Football Half-Time Shows in Toronto
The "Gangnam Style" star will perform at an NFL game in Toronto, while the Canadian pop phenom will appear alongside Carly Rae Jepsen at 100th Grey Cup game.
TORONTO – The Korean rapper and YouTube phenom PSY is to perform “Gangnam Style” when the NFL’s Buffalo Bills clash with the Seattle Seahawks in Toronto on December 16.
PSY will make his first Canadian appearance as he headlines the half-time show at the Rogers Center, to air on the Citytv and Sportsnet channels here.
The PSY appearance will follow rival sports channel TSN snagging Canadian pop sensations Justin Bieber and Carly Rae Jepsen for the half-time show at the 100th Grey Cup on Nov. 25.
The all-Canadian talent lineup for the Grey Cup, the championship game for the Canadian Football League, will also include performances by Marianas Trench and Gordon Lightfoot.
And Burton Cummings and Johnny Reid will headline the Grey Cup kick-off show at Rogers Center in Toronto.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama