Psy, Justin Bieber Headline NFL, CFL Football Half-Time Shows in Toronto
The "Gangnam Style" star will perform at an NFL game in Toronto, while the Canadian pop phenom will appear alongside Carly Rae Jepsen at 100th Grey Cup game.
TORONTO – The Korean rapper and YouTube phenom PSY is to perform “Gangnam Style” when the NFL’s Buffalo Bills clash with the Seattle Seahawks in Toronto on December 16.
PSY will make his first Canadian appearance as he headlines the half-time show at the Rogers Center, to air on the Citytv and Sportsnet channels here.
The PSY appearance will follow rival sports channel TSN snagging Canadian pop sensations Justin Bieber and Carly Rae Jepsen for the half-time show at the 100th Grey Cup on Nov. 25.
The all-Canadian talent lineup for the Grey Cup, the championship game for the Canadian Football League, will also include performances by Marianas Trench and Gordon Lightfoot.
And Burton Cummings and Johnny Reid will headline the Grey Cup kick-off show at Rogers Center in Toronto.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)