NBC's 'Playboy' Under Fire From PTC Over Nudity
6:28 PM PDT 4/1/2011 by Sofia M. Fernandez
TV watchdog says Comcast/NBC merger to blame for attempts to "obliterate any remaining standards of broadcast decency."
The Parents Television Council is taking aim at NBC's Playboy pilot for requiring actors to sign nudity clauses in their contracts.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile