Puddle of Mudd's Wes Scantlin Arrested After Vandalizing Neighbor's Property
The rocker reportedly used a buzz saw and a sledgehammer to retaliate against a feuding neighbor.
Puddle of Mudd's Wes Scantlin has been arrested, booked and released on bail after allegedly vandalizing his neighbor's property.
TMZ first reported the news, claiming that the 41-year-old rocker had taken a buzz saw to his neighbor's patio and a sledgehammer to a cinder block wall between the two properties. Scantlin reportedly believed that the wall had been erected on his side of the property line.
According to police, the neighbors have been feuding for some time. When TMZ cameras spotted Scantlin Wednesday night as he was released from jail, the musician said: "My neighbor vandalized my house so I had to take action."
Scantlin is no stranger to run-ins with the law. The "She Hates Me" singer has been arrested multiple times over the years for offenses including domestic abuse and cocaine possession.
Puddle of Mudd's last studio album, Volume 4: Songs in the Key of Love & Hate, was released Dec. 8, 2009. Since then, the group has released a greatest hits album (2010's Best of Puddle of Mudd) and an album of covers (2011's re:(disc)overed).
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Jennifer Garner's Birthday Will Be Spent At A Talent Show
- Pharrell Williams Tells Oprah About The Big Mistake He Made On His First Solo Album (VIDEO)
- The First 'Orange Is The New Black' Season 2 Trailer Is Finally Here And It's Amazing
- A Bloods General Describes Gang Life In Exclusive Clip From Tribeca Film, 'Five Star'