Puddle of Mudd's Wes Scantlin Arrested After Vandalizing Neighbor's Property
The rocker reportedly used a buzz saw and a sledgehammer to retaliate against a feuding neighbor.
Puddle of Mudd's Wes Scantlin has been arrested, booked and released on bail after allegedly vandalizing his neighbor's property.
TMZ first reported the news, claiming that the 41-year-old rocker had taken a buzz saw to his neighbor's patio and a sledgehammer to a cinder block wall between the two properties. Scantlin reportedly believed that the wall had been erected on his side of the property line.
According to police, the neighbors have been feuding for some time. When TMZ cameras spotted Scantlin Wednesday night as he was released from jail, the musician said: "My neighbor vandalized my house so I had to take action."
Scantlin is no stranger to run-ins with the law. The "She Hates Me" singer has been arrested multiple times over the years for offenses including domestic abuse and cocaine possession.
Puddle of Mudd's last studio album, Volume 4: Songs in the Key of Love & Hate, was released Dec. 8, 2009. Since then, the group has released a greatest hits album (2010's Best of Puddle of Mudd) and an album of covers (2011's re:(disc)overed).
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Seth Meyers To Host 2014 Emmy Awards On August 25
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services