Pumpkins, Bjork top Virgin lineup
TORONTO -- The Smashing Pumpkins and Bjork are set to headline the second annual Virgin Festival in Toronto this September, organizers said Thursday.
The pop music festival, sponsored by Richard Branson's Virgin Group, also will feature the Killers, Interpol, Paolo Nutini, Amy Winehouse, Tokyo Police Club and Jamie T over two days and three concert stages on Toronto Island.
Virgin will make additional announcements in the coming weeks. After the inaugural Virgin Festival in Toronto last summer, the British-based festival is planning a Vancouver edition May 20-21 featuring My Chemical Romance and Billy Talent, followed by the Toronto concerts Sept. 8-9.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR