Q&A: Paul Feig
The "Bridesmaids" director on how he dealt with the movie trailer being trashed -- and spying on an audience opening weekend.
The director of Universal's smash Bridesmaids, which has earned nearly $288 million worldwide, has high hopes that Globes voters will look past the "chick flick" veneer of his movie and see what he sees: a relatable drama, with laughs. Here, the TV vet (Freaks and Geeks) sounds off on Oscars, his friend Judd Apatow and how Twitter saved his movie.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR