Q&A: Greg Daniels
Showrunner paid his dues at other TV comedy hits before taking the corner 'Office'
Greg Daniels spent years behind the scenes on "Saturday Night Live" and "The Simpsons" and co-created "King of the Hill" before landing his "Office" job. His overtime efforts on NBC's U.S. version of the comedy have resulted in a run of 100 episodes and counting. And with the series going strong as Daniels launches the quasi-companion piece "Parks and Recreation," "The Office" co-creator made it clear to The Hollywood Reporter's Daniel Carlson that he's not slowing down.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR